The JETPACK is a backpack unit in which you are strapped in by a 5 point safety harness. Water is propelled from the powered unit, into a 20meter hose, which is forced into 2 jet nozzles on the JETPACK, which in turn lifts you above the water.
Keeping your legs from swaying side to side is the number one key to stability and comfort and 2 hand controls are what you use the steer left and right as well as up and down. And because you are strapped in by the harness, you can even let go and use your body weight to control the JETPACK.
- 30min Freedom Flyer Experience (per person)
- Go as high as 45 feet
- With 5mins. instruction
- Helmet and life jacket are included
- Free pictures of the experience (Soft Copy)
- Located at Dubai Creek Marine Club
- Timing: From 10:00 am to 05:00 pm but it depends in the availability and the weather condition.
- Participants must be medically fit and basic swimming is required.
- Participants must weigh between 45-135kg
- Valid for ages 15 and above (parent or legal guardian must accompany individuals under 18)
- Rider must not be under the influence of substances that may affect alertness
- The 30min cannot be split to the other person or other activities
- Cancellations or rescheduling must be made 2 working days in advance.
- Late cancellations or rescheduling will be forfeited.
- Booking code will be ask in the reception before the activity will start.
Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance.